Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{artiste}
Adelene Tjoandi's Facebook profile
on MSN
**Myspace
**Friendster
**Windows Live Spaces
**Multiply

{tunes}



{treasures}
Angelene
Wayne
Amandia
Eva Celia
Iggy
KayPee
Vanessa
Joshua
Faeez
Rosenna
Clarence
Shiella A.


{microphone}

{trinkets}
  • End of the Semester, Already?!
  • I felt so randomly lighten up by my 8 years old co...
  • Rebirth Announcement Video
  • Singfest 08 Experience
  • A Tribute to My Super Grandma
  • Practicum Highlight
  • END OF PRACTICUM
  • Super Simple
  • Practicum Fever
  • MSA Performing Arts 2008: CINDERELLA


  • August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2009

    {fans}
    Leaderboard


    {audience}
    Locations of visitors to this page


    Thank you
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008
    The Lost Will Be Found

    Goodness! I lost my wallet for a good 30 minutes in Orchard this afternoon!!!
    The last time I touch my wallet was in McDonald's Ngee Ann City.
    I found out I lost my wallet in the BUS as I was about to pay cash. Stopped after I paid and walked all the way back.

    Went panicking.....
    Called my aunt to terminate credit card...
    Called wayne to ask what to do and help find McD's number...
    Called POSB to terminate card...
    Called Tina to cancel recording time....
    Walked to Police Station to report loss...

    FINALLY

    Wayne called....
    He said, after lots of time attempting to call McD, no one picked up. BUT FINALLY, They did.... and THE WALLET IS IN MCD!!

    Thank God! Praise the Lord! God be praised!!!
    I was so thrilled that I couldn't stop saying thank you and wanting to cry!! Oh, I was in front of the policeman at that time in the middle of writing the things that are in my wallet. Haha..
    After I hung up, I felt SOOOOO pai seh coz the policeman just stared at me in amazement. I just said the stupidest thing I have ever said: "My friend just told me that my wallet is in McDonald's. So do I need to file report still?" He replied "NO" while still in dazzed.

    ...... SO EMBARRASSING........

    Thank God especially for Angel who didn't even complain walking with me back and forth. Also, for lending her phone to call POSB even my aunt in Indonesia. And just for staying CALM in the midst of my panicking. I love her to the max.

    Thank God also for Wayne! This time, I owe him a lot of gratitude! In the midst of his business of rehearsal, he stopped and helped me figure things out. Calling number of times to know the exact location of my wallet. Finally, got through successfully and didn't mind helping me settle my cards, etc. Loads of thanks and hug! God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank God for the managers of McDonald's Ngee Ann City for simply helping me to keep my wallet safe. Also, for their politeness while asking my identification and just wishing me a good shopping time. Goodness, they are ssoooo nice! I wrote a feedback in their website just to show my gratitude. If I'm not wrong, the manager's name is Celine. Thanks Celine! God bless you too!

    Thank God for the super super super super FAVOR that I received today! It's beyond my imagination that I lost my wallet. It's also beyond imagination that I got it back in half and hours time. Thank God for people around me who are calm that they can think properly. Thank God for giving me nice people around me that I can depend on, even strangers like the Managers. Thank God that I still have a chance to enjoy my holiday back home in Indonesia later without worrying so much that I lost something that is of certain value to me. It would be tough handling all the lost properties when I'm away. So thank GOD for His faithfulness and mercy! Words can't express how truly grateful I am to God and the people who helped me.


    Tomorrow will be another day full of favor of God. I believe that miracles happen everyday! And this is just one of the way God showed Himself faithful to keep me and my properties safe.

    Will need to retire to bed now. Need to settle my cards later.

    XOXO

    Labels: , , , , ,

    1:00 AM